Thursday, February 26, 2009

some pictures

It's been a while since we've posted anything on our blog, exactly a month I think. In part I guess it's because it's been a stressful month, with Andre's Dad having a major heart attack, having major heart surgery, us being so far away during times like this, and really wishing we would've made the trip back to Canada. But thankfully things are improving with Dad and God's amazing grace has prevailed.

But I guess another reason might be that, well, this is life in Malawi. Things that were odd and intriguing and frustrating are now part of our every day experiences and it's like you take pictures or write about things that are every day. I actually took my camera into town the other day because I've been meaning to share some pictures of Zomba/our home for a long time but I came back without any pictures, something about it just didn't seem right and it's not like I don't stand out enough as an azungu, let alone with a camera...

Anyway, here are a few pictures of around home of the girls, Talia's birthday, our dog Mango, etc.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe how much the girls are growing!!! (Almost as tall as the corn- at least the other day!) So good to see pictures of them...it would be good to see some pictures of you guys as well...phone you soon..Michelle Pronk

the VanWoerdens in Malawi | Emmanuel International